So this is embarrassing!
I was looking through my updates on Comic Rocket and something just did not add up. After reading through the list I realized that my numbering system leapt from comic 229 to 300 instead of 230! Arrrghhh! No wonder I can’t believe how man comics it’s been, I’ve actually drawn 71 fewer comics that I thought. 71 fewer comics! Going through to correct them is going to take a while and comics that celebrate whole numbers and such are going to be embarrassingly placed.
Oops! looks like the tea party celebrating 400 comics is a little further away than I thought! Also, aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! That’s just the kind of fiddly correction that takes forever and is annoying. Ah well, I fixed one of the pages thus far!
New comics will be numbered according to the incorrect number until I can catch up with myself.