I did the previous drawing with Procreate‘s technical pen. I drew this one with Procreate’s gel pen. On the iPad this looked manageable, but up on my laptop there’s a grey-ness to the line art I don’t like. I’m not entirely satisfied with yesterday’s pen either. I might do the next comic using an airbrush brush and see what that gets me. I’ve done lots of doodles with different pens (I used about 20 different brushes for the doodle in in my period of adjustment post!), but I’m finding it hard to get a fix.
If I ever turn these comics into a book I know I’ll have a lot of redrawing ahead of me!