This weekend I’ll be part of the First Annual Sirius Mischief Memorial Roller Derby Art Show.
Saturday December 15, 10am-4pm, 19022 Aurora Ave N. Entry is free.
- The creators presenting include:
- Arkham – Arkham’s Oddities (origami and excentric works).
- Betsy Nails (Liz Argall) – Things Without (comics, cards and art prints).
- Carmen Dioxide – roller derby and nerd inspirewed jewelry and hair accessories.
- Lydia Brewer – Raw Power
- MoanWrath – CrochetedQuirks and custom metal stampling
- Thrace – Phryne Soaps (handmade soaps, bath bombs, lip balms and body scrubs)
- ShaNita Sweets – Peanut brittle, fudge, handcrafted candies and treats. Handmade hats, infinity scarfs, jogging headbands, hair clips and more!
- Shannon Nielson – Simply Suds Soap Co. Essential oil roller balls, lip balm, sugar scrubs.
The show is hosting a donation drive for Orion Center for Youth. Bring stuff to support young people experiencing homelessness. New socks ++, items for Hygiene Kits (shampoo, deodorant, soap, brushes, sanitary products etc).
More info on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/events/760200064338166/?ti=ia